The Cystic Fibrosis Center of Chicago and the Cystic Fibrosis Institute (CFI) are dedicated to caring for and supporting both patients and families who live with the daily struggles of CF.
The Cystic Fibrosis Institute
Providing Cystic Fibrosis Care In The Chicagoland Area
The Cystic Fibrosis Institute (CFI) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization founded in 2003 on the principle that every person with cystic fibrosis (CF) deserves the opportunity to realize his or her full potential, to lead as normal of a life as possible, and, despite the many obstacles they and their families face, share in the joys of life itself.
We are committed to supporting those affected by cystic fibrosis in the Chicagoland area and to making a difference by being a meaningful and active source of assistance and advocacy for all individuals with CF and their families when dealing with the everyday challenges of cystic fibrosis.
The Cystic Fibrosis Institute will achieve its mission by:
- Offering clinical assistance and supporting research investigations
- Advocating at local and national levels to best represent those with cystic fibrosis
- Providing educational resources for people with CF and the community at large
- Developing strategic partnerships with local and national businesses for support
- Following a systematic and planned approach to ensure continued success
The Cystic Fibrosis Center of Chicago
The Cystic Fibrosis Center of Chicago is the Midwest’s premiere center for CF care in a private practice setting. Since 2002, we have been pioneering care for children and adults with CF.